Plumber - Salary up to € 2,450 - Relocation Holland (Athene)
Do you have experience as a plumber, and do you speak English? Are you willing to move to the Netherlands (as soon as possible)? Apply today!
Work location: The Netherlands
- Craft education
- Technical category
- Athene, Greece
You are going to install, repair, assemble and maintain various pipes, sanitary, sewer and central heating systems. This position involves work in both the public and residential sectors in the Netherlands. Other daily activities consist of:
- checking, replacing and repairing pipes;
- plumbing work within housing construction, new constructions, utility and renovation projects;
- reading technical drawings, regulations and product information;
- contacting customers in the context of renovations in both the business and private sector.
- In addition to being motivated to work, you:
- In addition to a good workplace and environment. We offer you the following working conditions:
- have experience in plumbing;
- have knowledge of the English or German language;
- are in possession of a driver’s license;
- are (preferably) available immediately;
- are authorised to work in The Netherlands.
What does Larex offer
- Salary up to €2,450 net/month.
- The best projects.
- Certified accommodation in The Netherlands arranged by Larex.
- 3 return flights a year to your country of origin (arranged by Larex).
- Collective health insurance arranged by Larex.
- Work conditions in accordance with the NBBU collective agreement.
- Company car.
- Electric and hand tools.
- Footwear, work clothes and personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Weekly, timely and correct payment.
After we agree on a start date, you will receive airline tickets to The Netherlands from Larex. Larex will take care of the transfer to our office in Deventer in Holland. During the arrivals process in Deventer, you will receive your work clothes and tools. You will also be introduced to the Larex contacts. After the administration is complete, you go to your new accommodation in The Netherlands. The next day you will start your new job. The accommodation is as close as possible to the workplace, which means your travel time is short. You will stay in a house with a group of people (you will usually get a private bedroom). Do you have questions about this? Please let us know!
Who are we?
Larex is a Dutch staffing agency for craftsmen who are specialised in technical professions. We are active in civil and utility construction and we work for installation companies (such as electrical installations) and for finishing companies (such as carpenters, painters and plasterers).
Are you interested and would you like to work in The Netherlands?
Apply now! We will contact you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.